Wednesday, March 25

SWEET NIGHTMARE!!!!


WOW!!!! FINALLY!!!! Since I started working I never never ever dream about
my sweet Daiki again but this morning. I work like I never work before cuz
I dreamt about my cute Daiki smiling at me with his cute smile and eyes.

The dream goes like this.....

Ok, I was in my room at nabalu hostel, then suddenly Daiki
came in with his GF and sleep on one of the bed in the room
I was in (btw, I don't really know why the hell he don't really give a damn
about his gf and I also wonder why his gf isn't cute. Besa punya muka ja la).

Along my dream he was smiling happyly and his eyes
tell a thousand word and can make me sway just in a second,Ahhhhhh~
There's a part in my dream where he fell on top of me and I was like
asking him to move quickly before his gf notice. But he didn't move as quick as possible,
he move slowly and smile widely at me (AHHHH!!!! DAIKI!!!!)

I can't forget the way he look and smile at me it feels so real
and I almost want to confess my love to him but why IS IT A DREAM.
Damn it, I should just say that I LOVE YOU WOULD YOU BE MY BF.....

DAIKI..WISH I COULD KEEP YOU MUCH LONGER!!! In my dream la.

No comments: