Tuesday, November 19

Borneo Fighting Championship (BFC) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ MMA

On 16th November 2013, Kota Kinabalu finally manage to organize the first MMA. I was thrill to see how it will be since this is the first time it was held in Kota Kinabalu. But not excited like my bf of course (can't beat him that).  There are two category of seats which is VIP and a normal seats, the difference is you get to watch closer or in front of the ring if you are in a VIP seat. Normal one will be at the upper view. 

In my opinion, this show does give the audience the thrill when seeing the fighters in the ring. You can hear loud cheer even from the upper view (which is the normal seats).The opponent will be based on their weight, doesn't matter if their speciality is in Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, Silat, and so on (didn't really remember all of it). Not ALL fighters are local, there are also fighters from Singapore, Thailand and Brazil. 

Brazil fighter is damn good and he won't the competition LESS than a minute. It's a lose-win situation, not the type going to semi-final and final round. so it ended up earlier than I expected but it sure was fun :D



Awww yeahhh....VIP seat babyyyy. Its a bit pricey but hey you can
watch the match closer and it was great.




This is a local fighter, if I'm not mistaken, he is from Tambunan 
(which is my hometown), but sadly he lose :( 






Photos is kinda mix up so I don't really know which is which. There are not much fighters but I hope that next year if they organize it again, there will be more competitors to watch and cheers to be done ^^

Yours truly,

2 comments:

Rungitom said...

Ah, I missed this event because of my travel.

Hope to join this event when it happens next year. :)

Chisuki Hana said...

yeah hope next year they do it again. it was fun :D