Tuesday, June 10

Officially A Year Older

Wuhuuu! Well I'm not sure if I should be happy that I'm getting older but we all have to go through this phase every year and I'm thankful that I'm still here living my life with family and friends along my side :) I am officially a year older on 5th June which about 5 days ago. I didn't expect that people giving me present and celebrate it but in the end everyone makes a great effort to make me happy :) My cousins, my boyfie and my friends :) A simple birthday wish is enough and I appreciate to everyone who wishes me. 

These are my present that I have received :D We all should know that it's not the present that counts but what came from the heart that counts. 


On 5th June, Deenah and Christini gave me this Doraemon collection :D They wanted to surprise me but we bump into each other near Hotrod and I end up following them. They decided to celebrate it at Hotrod, together with Cheryl and Kevin :D


Since I'm the birthday girl on that day, the band who perform at Hotrod on that day ask me and the rest to sing a song but instead of one song, I sang two song which are Bubbly (Colbie caillat) and Price Tag (Jessie J). Video above is Price Tag song I don't have the other song with me. 





On Saturday, which is two days after my birthday, another celebration made. My cousins Jacynta and Joanne gave me that HUGE Doraemon and the magazine is filled with recipes so that's my present from Kevin and I'm LOVING it!! We celebrate it at Pantai Inn with karaoke time. Cheryl and I even do the Sumazau dance with Doraemon when Kevin sang Tanak Kampung song together with my cousin Jacynta :D It was a blast!!   cheer2 onion head


Next day on Sunday, Cheryl gave me this fragrance from Body Shop as my present XD This is one of my favorite fragrance from Body Shop which is Japanese Cherry Blossom  bye2 onion head


Again, the following day, Monday, my mum came back from her visit to Israel. She visited Jurusalem, Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, Bethlehem and some other places that I may forget to mention. This is what my mum gave me :D 

I feel so lucky and blessed to receive such wonderful gifts and thoughts from my family and friends. In the end I will always give thanks to my Mum and Dad for they are the one who brought me into this wonderful world and that till now I am still able to feel the joy :D I think that every time on our birthday we should say thank you to our parents rather than thinking we are the one should be in the spotlight. 

Don't you think so?  cheer1 onion head

And for that, once again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who wishes me
on my birthday and for my friends and family that celebrate it together with me :D 

Yours truly,

No comments: